PDA

View Full Version : Newell classic silver with green trim

Yachts
06-20-2013, 02:39 AM
Eastbound on I-40 just west of fort smith ar.. Any one here?

Neweller
06-20-2013, 03:35 AM
Marc, you are on a spotting frenzy! I'm trying to think of who has green trim on a classic?

Yachts
06-20-2013, 04:03 AM
I think my closeness to Newell probably has a lot to do with it too.. I travel a lot between Tulsa and van Buren, so by proximity I may see more than most.. If anyone ever on the old i40 into ark or ok.. Look me up we can have a dinner

JustDustin
06-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Yeah I'm sure it does.

But once you own a Newell and know what they are you can't help but spot them! ;)

Flydrifter
06-21-2013, 01:16 PM
Yachts, I came through Fort Smith last Sunday morning about 8:00 on my way back to Tulsa from Waldron, AR. We spent the week at the Turkey Track Bluegrass Festival. I'm sure with the traffic on I40 you have a great spotting opportunity.

Maybe we will catch you sometime. I'm retiring at the end of the month so will see alot more windshield time after that I hope.

Didn't see another Newell at Turkey Track this year, last year another '96 pulled in just 100 yards down the line from us, and we had alot of comparisons to make.

Look us up sometime when you're in the Tulsa area. without anything better to do.

Later
Ray

Yachts
06-21-2013, 08:39 PM
I am in Tulsa at least once a week.. Give me a number and ill swing by.. Also next time you are running through on i40 give me a shout