PDA

View Full Version : Forum changes

larryweikart
07-31-2013, 12:31 PM
All of a sudden I am asked to login again, Why? I've tried twice to reset my password, per your instructions, and I still get a message that I've entered the wrong password. Have you changed access to the site?

MrE
07-31-2013, 12:35 PM
I've noticed that also. I'm not having a password issue, but my screen shows "Welcome guest, is this your first visit? (http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/forum/register.php)" even after successfully logging in and I don't receive notifications.

mnhoff
07-31-2013, 12:50 PM
No one likes changes??

rellick
07-31-2013, 02:24 PM
I tried to "like" your post Mike and it won't let me!!rollinglol I am also having the same issues. I also have no gallery or classified up top

prairieschooner
07-31-2013, 03:47 PM
Same here! Try to login but it doesn't show and I have and no Classifieds
PS Changes for the better are welcome, changes that don't work.............................................. ..

Hopefully these are only growing pains!:o:banghead:

NewellCrazy
07-31-2013, 05:41 PM
I was having problems for the last couple of days but now it seems to working correctly. I hope anyway. I know this board has a ton of networking options and dialing them in to anothers liking with regards to the current admin is likely another ball game. Of course it has to come without disturbing the status quo as Ken would say.

chockwald
08-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Wow, for a change I haven't had any issues getting into the site. Have been out of contact for several weeks while we were in Alberta, Canada......have been back in Montana now since July 23rd.....currently in East Glacier, MT then on to Whitefish.

Neweller
08-01-2013, 01:58 AM
Things seem to be running pretty smooth now after the last couple of days of tech work was being done. Glad to see the forum engine churning along nicely this afternoon. I apologize if I didn't get back to all my emails but I did get back to a couple of you that wrote me with concerns. I'm kind of staying out of this area now since the team has Jeff and Jason covering things. I'm just a volunteer now thank goodness.lol!