PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Newell Coach Rebuilder Available!

Neweller
08-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Here is a nice Newell Coach that would make a great rebuilder for the DIY guy or someone that has access to a body shop. This unit can be had for a great price and if a person did some or all the work, they could be into a nice triple slide coach for a song. I have been contemplating the purchase for some time but have some other business to attend to before taking on a project like this unless someone wants help with putting it back together, I could assist there. And if you are up in Canada, I would think that Keith aka Rellick could assist you too.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Here are the pictures of this nice coach.

Front with damaged windshields removed.4486

Right Side Front View showing front and side repairs needed. There is a right rear slide on this unit.4487

Here you can see where the left front wheel and tire will need replaced along with the suspension being checked out.4489

Inside dash and cockpit view. Steering wheel was obviously damaged from the pilot.4488

Rear appears to have some minor damage.4490

Inside galley and dining views as the vehicle sits from being towed into the storage yard. There will likely be some attention to detail with minor interior work.4491

Here is a pic of the front tv area, left front slide and headliner above the salon.4493

tjmahon
12-06-2013, 09:20 PM
is this coach still available?