PDA

View Full Version : The Dell - Sevierville, TN

jrarriola
09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
This place is easy to get to and very close to everything this area offers. The spaces are "owner lots" and landscaping is beautiful and spacious. One piece of advice: they tell you "we will send an assistant to lead you to your space & assist you with parking and setting up." NOT!! I've been to many many parks where the "assistant" actually "assists" with parking and I've come to depend on them knowing what they are doing. MY FAULT!! Usually my navigator assists me but she was ill when we pulled into this place so I gave this "assistant" my confidence and now I will be making another trip to Miami for some rear body work! This assistant stood back there & watched me scrape a big boulder that I could not see which was near the drive as I turned in!! When I asked him why he didn't wave to me or yell when he saw I was turning too short he just shrugged his shoulders!! That incident aside and my blood pressure returned to normal...this is a beautiful place - very serene and peaceful park. Jim Oh and the classic cars at this Pigeon Forge Rod Run are incredible!

MrE
09-13-2013, 12:04 AM
You need assistance putting that big boulder someplace that the sun doesn't shine in the 'assistant'?

folivier
09-13-2013, 12:36 AM
That's why I only take directions from my dear wife.

Neweller
09-13-2013, 01:32 AM
Glad you got settle in Jim after all and got to see some fantastic street rods. Really sounds like a place to stay and enjoy. Thanks for sharing about it as I will keep this gem in mind.