PDA

View Full Version : Strange looking relays

Nasser
09-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Dear All! I wish all doing well,,,

I do not have experience in relays, and my electrician says I have to change some relays here. My coach is a Newell 1988 which has a problem in tag axle because of bad relays. I will attach some photos so maybe you could identify them for me. The guy says I need 2 coils and 2 solenoids.

Any comment would help
Thank you in advance
Nasser

rellick
09-20-2013, 02:16 AM
Hi Nasser, I have a friend that was working there as a heavy duty mechanic in the oil field, working on frac equipment.
There must be a heavy duty truck parts place there? My best suggestion is to try one of them, or possibly a hyraulics parts place, they deal with coils and solonoids alot. Aside from that you could contact Newell directly, they have an email on their website, they could supply part numbers and/or parts if they cant be found there, good luck! Nice coach by the way, I like the colors you chose.

Nasser
09-22-2013, 03:24 AM
Hi Nasser, I have a friend that was working there as a heavy duty mechanic in the oil field, working on frac equipment.
There must be a heavy duty truck parts place there? My best suggestion is to try one of them, or possibly a hyraulics parts place, they deal with coils and solonoids alot. Aside from that you could contact Newell directly, they have an email on their website, they could supply part numbers and/or parts if they cant be found there, good luck! Nice coach by the way, I like the colors you chose.

Thank you rellick!