PDA

View Full Version : We aspire to get a Newell - someday

Super_Rep
11-27-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi my name is Chet and my wife is Laurie. We are full timers and presently have a 45' Monaco Signature Castle IV. We've been full time since June 2013 when we got our present coach. Prior to that we had a 1991 40' Beaver Marquis for 19 years and put 150,000+ miles on it. We are presently wintering at the SKP Saguaro Park in Benson, AZ.

We hope that one day we'll be able to upgrade to a Newell, but the Monaco is turning out to be a very livable RV for full timing.

We've been retired since 2002. Laurie was school nurse and I had my own business, a manufacturer's rep agency selling municipal and industrial water a waste treatment equipment. I also used to have a farm in PA and raised corn.

We love visiting our national parks and traveling this great country we live in. We document our travels with lots of photos.

FRasco
11-28-2014, 11:40 PM
Welcome Chet and Laurie!

Hopefully I will retire in a couple of years and full-time as well!

86loco
12-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Welcome Chet and Laurie. The Monaco is surely a nice factory built coach. Have family whom own a '03 Signature Series and have enjoyed it since new. They too like the Newells and thought of stepping in that direction but still kicking tires. lol. You not having issues with the '45 in any of the national parks?