PDA

View Full Version : Possible new owner

sseibert3
02-14-2015, 01:34 AM
Currently own a 2002 U320 Foretravel and am looking at a 98 45' newell. Interested in strength and weakensses. Any direction would be apreciated. This coach is currently at Motorhomes of Texas.

Having been a FT owner for awhile I know that many on the market have history - some good and some not so good. Is any one familiar with this one?

Thank you in advance for your input.

sseibert3
02-14-2015, 11:50 PM
I have received a PM from "fulltiming" but am unable to respond via the PM format as I am Not Trusted and my PM might be considered Spam. Obviously I am not familiar with how the Newell forum functions.

I would appreciate a direct email response from "fulltiming" at (moderator edit) as I do have a number of questions to ask.

Thank you,

Scott

Janet H
02-15-2015, 08:46 PM
Hi scott - i think our spam filters probably stopped your PM if it had a link in it. I've lifted the block on your account and you should be all set. I also removed your e-mail address from the public post so that you won't be so likely to be spammed by internet crawling link collectors.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the answers you need here.

sseibert3
02-16-2015, 02:02 AM
Thanks Janet-

We have been happy Foretravel owners for some time now but will be looking at an interesting one this Tuesday. :-D