PDA

View Full Version : Another newbe

jjoe
03-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Hi there, Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We are Joe and Julia from Charlotte NC. We don't own a Newell yet, but hope to buy an older coach in the new future.

encantotom
03-14-2008, 06:25 PM
very cool. welcome

ask any questions you want as that is how you learn. with these things you need others to help. i know i have asked a zillion questions and am still learning.

tom

fulltiming
03-14-2008, 09:07 PM
Joe and Julia, you have come to the ultimate site on the internet to meet Newell owners and find out about these fine motorcoaches.

Any questions that you have can be posted in the appropriate section and we will try our best to give you an answer.

We look forward to your future Newell ownership.

The Newell
03-14-2008, 09:08 PM
Welcome to NewellClassic.com. If you have questions don't be afraid to ask them. I can tell you one thing, Once you own a Newell you will never own anything else! Nothing can match the quality or craftsmanship of a Newell Coach and their Customer Support is out of this world.

fulltiming
03-14-2008, 09:24 PM
Joseph makes a valuable point about the support from Newell. I know of NO other coach manufacturer that supports it's owners like Newell.

The 24/7 hot line, the way Newell treats owners of used Newells and a service department with staff that have a long history with Newell takes the concern away from buying an older coach.

Richard and Rhonda
03-14-2008, 11:35 PM
Welcome Joe and Julia !!!!

Welcome, and hope you find your perfect coach soon. Are you looking at one in particular, or just narrowed down to general range of years and features.

jjoe
03-15-2008, 02:44 AM
Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome.
We plan to look for a early to mid 90s coach. First we have to get our current coach sold and then the search begins.