PDA

View Full Version : Reflector Lights on 96 Newell

Ray Stiltner
01-21-2006, 06:49 PM
I recently purchased a 96 45ft Newell coach #410. On the light array in the rear top there are three lights. The middle one is a red reflector only. It is stamped Guide A76. Can anyone tell me where I can find two of these reflectors.

TechTalk
01-23-2006, 03:22 AM
Call Newell Parts at 1-888-3NEWELL.

Ray Stiltner
01-23-2006, 10:18 PM
I called them prior to posting the email. They told me the reflectors were not available and that I could install a complete tail light assy instead but all the wiring is collected behind these reflectors and installing another light assy there would be a fairly hard chore.

TechTalk
01-28-2006, 02:43 AM
While conversion to the newer design tail lights requires a one-time rework of the wiring, there are long term benefits from making this change. The old design contained sealed individual light and reflector units, requiring the replacement of the lens and the reflector, when a bulb failed. The replacement units allow for individual bulb replacements, versus replacing the lens and reflector every time a bulb failed. This means a long term cost savings for our customer. If some advice is needed for the wiring changes required, call the Newell Service Department toll free at 1-888-3NEWELL.