PDA

View Full Version : Rear turn signal not flashing?

Raul Cortez
03-29-2008, 07:06 AM
My right rear turn signal is not flashing. It comes on and stays on. My front right one works fine. My emergency flashers work fine front and back. Is there a separate relay for each light? If so, where do I find them? Is the relay easy to replace? My tow vehicle right signal works also. Where do I begin troubleshooting?

encantotom
03-29-2008, 12:52 PM
hi,

i am not sure what year you have, but on mine there is a relay in the rear on the outside where the battery cut off switches and merge relay is that is for the turn signals. i dont believe there is separate ones for front and rear on mine.

tom

larryweikart
03-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Raul: Excuse the silly question but have you checked the bulb? My pick up had the same issue and that bulb had 2 elements and the flash part was burnt out. Probably too simple a fix, but you never know! Good Luck. :lol:

Raul Cortez
03-30-2008, 04:11 AM
The coach model year is a 1995.

TechTalk
03-30-2008, 04:35 AM
Rear turn signal not flashing - The turn signal is controlled by a silver Stancor single pole relay located on the rear terminal board. This is at the right rear corner of the coach accessed from outside. If you can't find the matching relay locally, call Newell Parts (1-888-3NEWELL) and ask them to ship you Newell part number NC8726.

otto burleson
03-30-2008, 04:56 AM
Had exact same problem - there is a green wire attached to one of the bolts that holds the rear terminal board to the frame of the coach -- Nut of the bolt is accessible inside the engine compartment - removed and cleaned the ground - trouble went away