PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

fulltiming
12-22-2008, 06:20 PM
To all of our friends who we have had the honor to meet through this forum, Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season to each of you and your families.

We are truly blessed with good friends and the opportunity to share our experiences with others that share a common interest, travel in the finest coaches ever built.

May this season bring hope, joy, peace and the comfort of friends and relatives.

A special season's greetings to Karl and Alice Blade and all of the employees at Newell who are so supportive in keeping our coaches in great condition and to the administrators of this site who give us the opportunity to exchange Newell related ideas and experiences.

tuga
12-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Karen and I would like to wish all of our Newell buddies a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the new year bring many happy, care-free miles of traveling in this beautiful country of ours.

We look forward to meeting each of you face to face one day.

We are truly blessed!

David and Teresa
12-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy Newell Year!

David and Teresa

chockwald
12-23-2008, 03:07 PM
To all of our new Newell friends a very Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year. We look forward to meeting many of you at the Mini Rally in Texas in April!

encantotom
12-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Thanks to all of you who have helped me in my travels in the driveway and on the road in our coach. The new friendships are treasured and it is always fun to meet you in person.

please stop and see us when in the Mesa, AZ area.

i have told my kids they are each getting a new headlight for the newell for christmas. they are not quite as thrilled as i am about it!

Merry Christmas and have a great New Year!

Tom and Darlene

Richard and Rhonda
12-24-2008, 01:08 PM
I also would like to dog pile on the Happy Holidays to all. And to echo my thanks to all of you who have helped.

Also, let's be thankful for the administrator who has given his time and money to make this site possible.