Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Tech Talk Archives 12
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #9
Neweller

Q
1475 11/15/2004 2:39:10 PM 11/15/2004 TechTalk Staff TechTalk@newellcoach.com TouchScreenSystemController Our current general practice is to install two complete TV systems, front and rear, with a universal remote control for each. He can watch football, she can watch soap operas. We use repeaters anyway so that we can install components outside of line of sight. In the past, we have used repeaters front to rear, but found having the two complete systems is superior. For several years, we used Marantz touch screen remotes, similar to the Philips Pronto. We now use the Harmony SST-659. It is much simpler to program, especially for non-standard A/V components, and uses positive buttons which are easier than the touch screen to use accurately, especially for three digit DSS channel numbers. The Harmony is a great solution for virtually all motorhomes and home use as well. Go to www.harmonyremote.com
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote