Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell Coach Steering Tie Rod Ends Needed
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #6
Neweller

Ron, how is your progress coming along on your end? I wanted to make sure as I have dug up quite a bit of information myself. The Problem I'm running into is the part#'s off your sockets do not come up in any data basis. I have the complete diagram and parts listing for that suspension. A lot of the suspension parts come from Spain, same kind of issue Paul Tracy was having. But this stuff can be had. I was just about to buy a Spartan Chassis coach to use the running gear for an older Classic Newell and it had the same basic IFS-84 cradle assembly built by Ridewell. I'm going to do some comparisons, if a lot of these part numbers cross-over, we will have other options for retaining these parts. Like my guy that works for Ridewell told me, they are good parts but the problem is that they come from Spain and not North America making them a little more of a hassle to come by.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote