Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Aspiring Newell owners...
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
Neweller

Dan, Mary and Oreo! What a pleasure to have you three join the Newell talk forum. We are so glad you joined and thank you for your kind regards to our Newell community. We have been working on bringing this offering to Newell owners, lurkers, future and past owners now for almost a decade. Because of folks like yourself we continue to strive to help this community be the best it can be. It is also a pleasure to know your family member had owned five amazing Newell Coaches.

It sounds like you have your sights set on the 2000 Series Newell. There are not any real major concerns with any of the 2000 Series Newell's, you will find more shorter length Newell's, less than 45' on the earlier 90's, the DD 8v92 up until mid 95 then the DD60 Series engine arrived replacing it. You will have to decide whether or not you want roof air or basement air (many topics already here on the forum, you can find using the search), you have tags on most of the 40' plus footers, slide's started in '97.

I'm sure some others will gladly fill you in on even more details I have not mentioned. I would suggest going to the Newell Classifieds where you will find the largest selection of Newell's for sale on the entire web at: NewellClassifieds.com, this will help you better study prices. You will find prices are all over the place. Then I would study features and different Newell looks and features over at NewellShowcase.com Newell Coach Photo Gallery, Newell Coach Photo Showcase, Newell Motorhome Photos, Newell RV Photos, Newell Photo Gallery - Home. This is like a collection of all years of Newell's to help you identify the body and interior changes. The Newell Showcase starts from the current year Newell's and descends back to the first year of 1967. Great to see the history of changes. Other than that, please do multiple searches here on the forum ask all your questions and we will do all we can to give you quality answers.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote