Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Getting Our Newell Coach Retail Ready
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
MrE

Carl and Robin,

Your profile doesn't give any clues as to what year Newell you're preparing for sale or what price range you're looking at receiving.

If it's a 2012, I would suggest that you make everything possible look perfect.

I personally wouldn't do a cheap touch-up to cover scratches, had that done to me and now I have spots that clear coat has turned yellow and is starting to check. If they can be buffed out I would deal with them, you might want to check with a local auto detailer, they know how make paint come to life.

Again on the curtain, if it's a newer coach you might want to replace it, but it would probably save you money and build buyer confidence if you point it out to them and let them make the decision.

If your prospective buyers are traveling a distance to look at your coach you will have to assume that their expectation is that they will be able to drive their new coach home without incident. They will probably also be expecting it to be fully self contained, meaning they will have water, heat, electricity, flushing toilet, working shower, working refrigerator, etc.
1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote