Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Looking toward retirement from Nashville
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:21 AM   #4
NewellCrazy

Hi Tom,

Welcome aboard I am sure you will make many friends in our Newell community. I think the answer to which coach rides better is kind of subjective considering your on the newell forum lol we might be biased in our opinions . IMO Newells are in a league of their own in almost every department over the competition. Ride quality I would have to rank Newell and Prevost as number 1. Of course the prevost has more of a bus feel then the newell but again to each their own. I think it would be best if you test drove both to draw your own conclusion, This is the only way you will truely know which one in your opinon rides better and will suite you and your wife the best. Newells are custom built from the ground up and Newell can customize/update both new and classic coaches to your liking if you take it down to Miami,OK . I do reccommend a tour of the factory if you have the time etc it might help you make up your mind once you touch and feel the quality of a Newell.

Welcome again,

Sean

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote