Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Bringing 'Newell~Stuff' Aboard ~ Part 1 ~ Good Stuff
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 06:10 AM   #2
ikcandco

~ ALL in DETAIL ~ of ALL the DETAILS ~ and MORE DETAILS ~ of the DETAILS ~
or SOMETHING LIKE THAT !

~ ~Haaaah . . . 'My Crystal Ball'. . . If only you had one of these ! ~ ~

Once more, 'My Crystal Ball' illustrated a Special Section that seems helpful but absent.
»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««« ~ »»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««
2 TITLES TO KEEP IN MIND :
'Album 2000i' & ''Photos on the GO' (in association with 'Album 2000i')'

«~» 1 'Album 2000i' =
  1. ~ 'Album 2000i' is a new 'Photo Gallery', a Place to upload files (Photos, Magazine
    Clips or Other) however with a twist : SIMPLY PHOTO Files ; NO DESCRIPTION
    ~ NO FOOTER ~NO TITLE ~ NOTHING ;
  2. ~ In return, each photo in the 'Album 2000i' will receive automatically a chronolo-
    gical Number (Image Number) starting at 2001 (in relations to 2000i) ;
  3. ~ 'Album 2000i' is an album that is Available for Members, Open and Stays Open
    ready to up-load files '24/7';
  4. ~ 'Album 2000i' is a continuous page of 50 or so Thumbnails in a 'Minimum Size'
    of '100 x 75 pixels' or larger. By 'Clicking on a thumbnail (image)' a New Window
    opens to reveal an enlarge size of the thumbnail.
«~» 2 ''Photos on the GO' (in association with 'Album 2000i')'=
  1. ~ 'Photos on the GO' is a place for 'Captions, Details or Stories' of Uploaded
    Photos
    found in 'Album 2000i';
  2. ~ 'Photos on the GO' is a new 'Category' located on the 'Forum Index Page' and
    baring Forum Titles such as : ~ Newell Plant/Production ~ Newell Coaches ~
    Happenings/Shows ~ Travels (Trips, Resorts, Snowbirds) ~ Magazine Articles
    /Other
    . . . (these are only proposed 'Forum Titles' and not official titles) ;
  3. ~ In this 'Category,' Forum Titles could be added at any date.
How does-it work ? 'My Crystal Ball' Showed A Detailed Demo, let's go through these
steps with our imaginative New Member : Joe The Ball ;
~ Joe The Ball has a few 'Photos' of his last Newell Plant guided tour. He wants to share 4
photos with descriptions. At a later date he will realize that he will want to add 2 other pho-
tos with narration (All added stuff, dates, titles and other are integrated details for the sole
purpose of this 'Demo'):

~1~Demo~ Joe The Ball is the first member to take advantage of 'Album 2000i.' On
November first he uploads 4 photos ;
~ Automatically each photo receives a chronological Number (Image Number), starting with
2001 (in relations to 2000i) : His photos receives numbers 2001, 2002, 2003 & 2004 ;

~2~Demo~ Joe The Ball wants to add a story to his photos. He opens the Newell
Classic Forum's main page. Here he finds the 'Forum Category Titles' ~ General Forum
Information
~ Technical Exchange ~ Newell Ownership ~ to these a 'New Category
Title' had been added ''Photos on the GO' (in association with 'Album 2000i')' including
'New Forums Titles' (see above «~» 2 b) Newell Plant/Production ~ Newell Coaches
~ Happenings/Shows ~ . . .
Joe The Ball opens the Forum (title) related to his story and photos, in this case it would
be Newell Plant/Production and commences a New Topic by clicking on :
i.e.: Title : 'Gorgeous & Joe' at the Newell plant - August 2006 and begins
his topic : Last August we decided Bla, Bla, Bla and photo 2001 was taken Bla, Bla, Bla,
photo 2002 we see Bla, Bla, Bla, photo 2003 at this stage the Bla, Bla, Bla, photo 2004 . . .
with workers and Bla, Bla, Bla . . .

~3~Demo~ In November 2006, Joe The Ball decides to add 2 other photos with details
to his 4 photos previously uploaded together with his article at the plant.
Since Joe The Ball first photos upload, they have been many members using the 'Photos
on the GO'
(in association with 'Album 2000i') ('cause of this, his photos wont receive
Numbers in sequence to his first 4).
So Joe The Ball repeats : ~1~Demo~ uploads his 2 photos in 'Album 2000i' and his
photos receives Chronological Numbers (Image Numbers) of 2058 & 2059
Joe The Ball repeats : ~2~Demo~ but instead of starting a 'New Topic' he goes to his
Related Topic found in Newell Plant/Production Title : 'Gorgeous & Joe' at the
Newell plant - August 2006'
several members had posted a few replies with positive com-
ments and one of which was asking if he had other great and helpful photos. So this is why
Joe The Ball wanted to uploads 2 other photos, so he Clicks on the
adds his subject matter as a regular Forum Post Reply, photo 2058 we see
Bla, Bla, Bla, & photo 2059 the finish is a Bla, Bla, Bla.

Other advantages :
~ Members can upload photos in 'Album 2000i' and link their photo(s) to other forums ;
~'Album 2000i' could also act has a place for Members to upload their 'Avatars.'

I hope these suggestions will contribute to this 'Remarkable Forum,' to invite members and
future members 'Women and Men' to become involved and participate by sharing all kinds of
incredible stories, road adventures and helpful comments supported and colored with photos
and just maybe, a dish or two . . . if you know what I mean !
If this Project takes-off :
1~ I would Keep this complete line as a titles :
''Photos on the GO' (in association with 'Album 2000i')'
2 ~ I would not support the uploading of a photo or photos within a topic in this category ;
'Photos on the GO' for these reasons : Many situations, stories or other could have quite a
few photos included in their posts. Some viewers could have a hard time uploading a page
full of photos ; it could be quite slow at certain times to upload the complete 'Topic.' Rather
I would see a user friendly type of ; A certain way so to insert only the Photo
Number or by having always the same URL address, Members could copy/paste the URL
address and insert the Photo Number and Voilą . . . or so.
As an eye-catcher, I would expect the Photo Numbers to be in 'Bold' and also in color.
~ At neither of these websites do we see 'Photos of the Plant' or 'Coaches in Production' or
'Events' or and or and or. As a fact I'm not complaining because I know that many 'Newell
Lovers' have pictures of these and an array of photos from different happenings.
~ By creating this project or a similar one, would strengthen Newell Classic objectives.
-
May God Bless,
KC
p.s.: 'Gorgeous is Joe's Dog'
ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote