Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell vs Wanderlodge
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #9
prairieschooner

Adrian and Karen,
Yes they are that custom and as I know, they were built as ordered with a custom floor plan. I like the Birds and almost bought one that is until I went through our '82 Newell. Clarke's was built with ours for brothers and are decidedly different and yet similar.
I agree with Sean that an appraisal may help you get a loan. I would suggest that you discuss this with your Credit Union to see if this would suffice. I am a Marine Surveyor and appraise boats every day that I work. Some are very custom and some are junk. The better the underwriter, the more accreditation the appraiser needs. An Appraisal could also help with an insured value.
Having said all of this I wonder if Newell would be able to help with Replacement and Market Values on whatever you will be looking at.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote