Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - CO2 detector replaced and still sounding alarm
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:19 AM   #5
prairieschooner

OK Guys let me tell my story...
A number of years back our LPG Radiant Heater Failed. The fire box burned out and the cabin filled with CO. I didn't wake up but Patti did and after she got me awake I was able to ventilate the cabin. She stayed up all night keeping the wood burner going (yes it was in the 20's) so that I could get some sleep and make it to work in the morning.
In the morning we all packed up (Patti, myself and the dogs) and headed out to the beach so that I could complete the scheduled assignments. While gone that day we got a couple of feet of snow so we headed out to buy the Newell. While we were buying the Newell there were 3 more storms that put 4-5 foot of snow on the ground. Needless to say we spent the balance of that winter in our '82.
Moral of the Story;Do not take a CO Alarm lightly... I am here today because of one!
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote