Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2000 Newell Double Slide with Unique Mid-Entry, Lots of Storage
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:09 AM   #25
Neweller

Now the colors make a whole lot of sense. It may have belonged to John Elway as he owns Subaru dealerships. And this could actually add some value for many folks. If it was for sale up in Denver come spring it would probably bring and extra $15k - 20k. If money is no big thing and it is what someone really likes the dealer might get lucky and get into the upper 100k range. A savvy Newell buyer will be in the mid 100k range. I over paid for my first Newell and thought I got a great deal, price wise. This being a 13 year old coach, it is priced on the high side. The dealer may have paid too much. I have a good idea where wholesale should be, but don't know how close he was to it. The miles are low, which is good and bad depending on how it was stored and why the tires were replaced? Does it have any signs of lot rot?

The dealer may not be over priced if he is willing to offer a generous trade-in to someone. But a lot of folks around here are talking cash money.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote