Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hi from Dave and Sharon # 656
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #7
asuperdave20

Thanks for the welcome everyone. We will not be able to be at the Texas mini rally as we have most of our vacations planned for the year. We will be at the National RV Supershow and Rally at the Tampa fairgrounds next weekend and the FMCA Annual event in Perry, Ga in March. I hope there will be some Newell owners at these two huge national events.

After reading many of the posts and using the search feature, it seems the majority of Newell owners on this group have pre 2000 coaches. I guess there were many changes in Newells the past 10 years or so. Since I purchased through an individual owner that was having health issues, I did not get any training. The coach did come with all manuals, receipts, ect.. and I have called Newell on a few occasions, but it would be great to hear from 2000 and later owners who know how the newer systems work.

The coach is in amazing shape. I only had to replace all the tires, and batteries as they were original and 5 years old. I did get the engine/trans/aquahot/generator fully serviced at Marathon Coach in Tampa and they did a great job. Did a full PDI ($2,000) but worth it. I also needed a new backup monitor, and 120v water pump and some audio visual components.

I am sure alot of questions will follow, and we are lovin our Newell.

Dave and Sharon #656
asuperdave20 is offline   Reply With Quote