Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - AAA or Good Sam's Roadside Service?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
Neweller

Joe and Steve I believe you both have valid claims as I have had AAA's RV coverage for about 16 years, no where near 40. From what I have experienced AAA varies depending on which state you have your registered coverage with the company. Some states offer the plus coverage while others do not. Some states AAA will give you a monetary limit vs. a mileage distance limit on RV tows. I have relatives whom get twice the distance of towing as I do.

My AAA agent had stated to me, there are variations in coverage depending on a customers home base or region of original registration. Something to that affect, anyway.

I happen to like AAA even though some folks do not. I plan on changing my coverage region upon registration of my next Newell to gain additional benefits. One thing they never have given me a problem with, is where I wanted the RV towed.

I believe there are additional clarifications needed on this subject to verify any other parameters of AAA RV insurance coverage. We sure could benefit from other AAA members chiming in about their known state area or regional coverage of benefits to hopefully stir us straighter.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote