Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - rear bedroom engine heat
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #20
Neweller

Many thanks to members for great follow up and dialog, as this being the hot season and one of those hot years all over the place and like Gordon stated, folks need to be comfortable in their Newell's.

The fix in Gordon's prior post show's how possible it is for owners to do what's in my opinion an upgrade for comfort. I know it's hard for some to want to make changes and that is a personal and financial choice. Some people like Matt want it a little cooler in their coach and it should be obtainable. Anyone who can afford to have it done and if they do not like doing this kind of work, should by all means give the business to the Factory and those who are pretty handy and either want to save or really need to save, then go for it yourself. I'm kind of in between in that sometimes I have the money but want the personal satisfaction of doing it myself and then there have been the times I didn't have the money and had no choice. Of course if you don't like traveling with it being blistering hot out, you can always park it.

As my dad use to say, just my two bits on the subject.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote