Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Buying from a 1st owner versus a 2nd owner thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
Neweller

Hopefully I don't sound nuts on this one. Now I’m talking comparing like age and like miles. It appears that many second or third owner coaches get better personal care, since they are out of warranty usually when bought and at a substantial discount, if of course purchased by a caring owner, they get TLC that is bar none the best. I know members on this forum that take so much pride in their coaches; they are as extreme as somebody owning a show car. Whereas some new purchase owners with deep pockets, whom are used to having all repairs done under warranty, tend to be harder on their not-so pride enjoys. To some folks throwing down 2 mil on a coach is like another person throwing down 20 grand on a car. The $20k car could get better care overall. Sometimes age can be deceiving. I know of a couple of Newell's that would be a better buy for the same money as a much newer neglected coach.

Example might be the 1991 coach being sold by JDaniels that ended yesterday on ebay might be a better value then the 1996 just thrown on ebay by a dealer? Without some serious homework and seller credibility, coach history and so forth, one may not know.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote