Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Full Time Dream!
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 12:43 PM   #48
zcasa

Hey Clarke:

Great Posting of the process that many of us will/or have experienced. Thank you. Congratulations to you and Elaine. I'm sure that you will have the Champagne ready, following her last day. You two raised 5 children, each of whom is very proud of your accomplishments and now each of them are going to be very happy as they hear of your adventures. What you are about to experience on the road is what Forest says is no accident. This planning began at least 30 years ago. Now it becomes reality. I think that the greatest thing about being retired is the freedom of time and choices that can be made. A wonderful time in life and one that I wouldn't want to trade. A 45 mile bike ride may be a little bit extreme, lol, but I am just leaving on a twenty mile training run. I run my 57th marathon in three weeks, this one in Germany. Crazy, yes, but the choices that each of us has is so fulfilling. Life is good and we hope to host you and Elaine in Colorado, as soon as you can get here. I might even save some of my honey do's, just so that you can feel productive, when here. lol. Enjoy counting the days to the end of September and may the two of you have many great years of continued prosperity, happiness, good health and safe travels together.

David and Denise
zcasa is offline   Reply With Quote