Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Why did you buy a Newell Coach?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 02:26 AM   #2
Ground Control

I tell you this is an easy question for me to answer. I looked just like you have at bus conversions and even the thought of having a conversion done. Most conversions are built on old Greyhound MCI chassis with over a million miles on them and you have to rebuild everything from the ground up and you still have a bus made into a motorhome. A Newell is a motorhome from start to finish. Newell is the first to offer just about every option, sometimes years ahead of everyone else. Think about this for a moment, a classic Newell is built so good that the only company even today to come close to one is guess what? Another Newell. Nobody has ever built another coach that compares to any Newell old or new. IMHO. :lol:

Somebody looking to do a bus conversion would be way better off all the way around to buy a Newell like a classic and modernize it to their taste and have something much nicer. A lot of people don't know about Newell's and once they do, most all are sign, sealed and delivered. There will never be enough Newell's to go around, if people become more aware of these coaches.

I got lucky to find out about the Newell's. Since they only build a handful a year, it will be tough to be one of those lucky ones like me.