Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Replacing Amana side by side in 2001 coach
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #17
leskorcala@hotmail.com

Tuga,

Our is straight on! mid section entry, so yes, so yours might be buger to do it! becouse the part of teh c top! our coach is 2001 two slides!

I think calling newell and talking to one of the mechanics will be best bet to get some good tips! I did on how to remove the screen door etc.

Makes sure you ahve about 24" total width in the door , most of the cabinet depths are about that size or bigger!

We wanted to get as close as passible to our fitting space , in the door and in the wall, so we could fit biggest capacity fridge , it makes sence when living in it full time!

I am wonder if despide the curve stair and the extending c top you couls some how swing it to the side!

I just came out with idea! it would take some taping and cutting cartboad! but what if you could make actual model of cartboard !

Than trying to fit in it trought the door entry! not bad idea, I am doing it next with my 40" flat screen wich is still in our hose , but will be soon in my coach mounted!
It would be easy to do it , get exaxt mesurements of your old one and tape it all together! now you dealing with say 20lbs model not 300lbs !

Alos to take the old one out and help the movers moving faster and smoother< i took out both of the doors for them , making lighter! I was thinking if they can get it out for some strange reason! I can always chop it with my saw across or lenght way! problem is , you nee dto know where the free on lines are running! So that was my alst option! removing than would be super easy and light on the back!

Anyway, hope few tips will help you!

Les Korcala

Newell 2001 with 3 slides
leskorcala@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote