Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Replacing Amana side by side in 2001 coach
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 03:27 AM   #20
leskorcala@hotmail.com

hello,
Yes , going trough the dining are window is another way to do it ! Newell puts new fridges that way , but I am on the budged and its cost me nothing ( free delivery ) still give the guys $80 for not scratching anything! they did awesome job!

Also , we are 3000 miles away so it was out of question to do it , gas would cost me new 3000$ frideg to get there and back , haha 1 and i am sure they will charge good portion of your money !

Tom,

The model KitchenAid we went with was "# KSCS 23 FVMS ( 23.1 cu.ft ) I am sure you can google that one and see inside pics and specs.
Kitchen Aid makes very high end fridges now days ! high quality and we paid only 179$ for 5 years extended Warantee !!! and has 5years on the compresor and 10 years on other parts , you can beat it aspecially for hard to fit fridge !

Filter is at the bottom where the plastic grill is 9 outsite of the fridge ) making for more room at the top section of the fridge!

Very nice digital disply with blue light with C & F temps , easy to set , winter time or storage - vacation mode great future!
Dimensions are:

height - 68 3/4 "
depth - 30 " ( incude door , 3" & hendles , wider part 2,5" )
width - 35 5/8 "
gross weight 304 Lbs

MSRP : $2,949

we paid $2199

I hope this help,

Les
leskorcala@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote