Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1998 bath and half at MOT
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 11:29 PM   #13
Yachts

Ok I understand both sides of the argument but 2 things to consider the 96 coach of which you speak was challenging in the color department and the doubles under 130 are very basic in the pizazz factors. what I see happening is as follows the no slide series 2000's will hold their value between 75-100 because find me a similar No slide coach with the amenities.. While slide coaches are becoming cheaper the difference in value between a quad slide and a single slide is huge right now..in 99 Newell started to really start doing fancier ceilings and some things that differentiated them from earlier coaches. Quad slides are still in the upper 200's doubles in the low to mid 100's.. While the quads maybe a year or 2 newer I see the bottom forming on series 2000 coaches that are no slide ,single and doubles, and the trips and quads filling the gap between the 160-250 range over the next few years.. I almost bought an 04 last week BUT I was concerned about the depreciation on those still ,but a late 90's early 2000's I think are forming a floor. The coaches before the series 2000 were not 45 feet or with a series 60. Those are the coaches I think will become the "new" classics in the future.
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote