Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - new granite floor pictures
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #3
encantotom

originally i was just going to do entertainment electronics upgrades and then replace the flooring. that has mushroomed significantly as i started lettting the engineer analytic in me take over and begin to recondition and renew almost everything. there is alot i have not put up that i have done. little things that take a bit of time. i will put a few more of them up for fun.

no i will not be there at the ralley. not my type of function. i am working hard to meet my deadline of being totally done with my work for this year by July 4th. that weekend, my wife, youngest daughter and her best friend will hop in for a 6 week trip to vancouver and down the west coast (which includes a week long cruise to alaska with my extended family)

then a month up at our cabin where i am remodeling it as well.

there are a number of things i want to do yet to the coach, but they will wait until next winter here in AZ when it is beautiful weather.

once i am mostly done with everything i am doing this year i will try to do a pictoral summary of what i have done. i have learned a ton and have had alot of fun. doing almost all the work myself has made the cost of refurbishing tolerable (only thing i paid to have done was floor and upholstery, but i found very reasonably priced places to have that all done). viirtually everything else has been done by me, my family and a few friends. the most unique thing in my remodel is doing a faux rubber texture on the walls.

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote