Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Some Bus Conversion Price Comparisons against a Newell for Example
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #6
rellick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjohnson View Post
Sean, I'd rather have a mid nineties UN-RESTORED Newell!
Clint, You may get lucky and find one that has been well looked after and maintained, but isnt the inside still going to be almost 20 years old? It is nice to get into a coach that has that new smell with all new interior, and also if the engine was just freshly put in and all the mechanical gone through, new paint jobs are nice too, for me they are scratch magnets for a while but thats my luck. Some like the newer body style and some like the old school engines, its all a matter of what a person wants. All around Newells are great coaches whether you like the classics or the newer styles. Our goal here is to keep as many of them on the road but it takes the same amount of work to upgrade the MCI or any other brand as it does a Newell of coarse depending on what is being done, so in all fairness they should be comparable in value.
22' 350hp Jet Riverboat
79 Ford F250 4x4
Many others to list
rellick is offline   Reply With Quote