Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Your New Car — Smaller, Safer, and Smarter Than You?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 10:22 PM   #14
NeverEnding

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryweikart View Post
Well Tom it is a little bit of a change but we love that little car. We live on an island and when we're home most of our driving is to one of two cities, each about 10 miles down the road. I can drive to town for a buck and it is actually a blast to drive. They have paddle shift and are very quick. When i drove the Navigator I could almost drive the Newell to town for bout the same amount of $$. By the way, when are you getting off your butt and getting that Newell? (no pressure,)
Larry we are still dreaming! Hopefully, we'll be making a trip out to the factory soon. Waiting for the heat to ease up. If there were any in our area to check out we would have been on that. Donna is coordinating for the holidays, my idea of a holiday would be us in a coach for Christmas! Realistically, we are planning a trip to the Newell factory in November or early spring of next year. No, pressure? We still have time our goal is to be proud newell owners by fall of next year!

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford
NeverEnding is offline   Reply With Quote