Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Your New Car — Smaller, Safer, and Smarter Than You?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #15
Raymond N Priscilla Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Skeen View Post
I went to the 96 in Oct of 2005. This picture was made at the Hatfield McCoy Trailfrest back in 2004. I did a lot of updates on the 89 and really enjoyed the coach which I purchase in 2002 after thinking I want a Prevost. I purchase the 89 from Marathon in Dallas. I bought the 96 and still had the 89 so I put them both up for sale and sold the 89 the first week. If you will send me your email I will send you some pictures. My email is ron@skeenrentals.com
Ron my email is millerraymond756@yahoo.com . You can email me anytime or PM me here. You might want to post the pictures here on the forum. Others seemed to enjoy what you have shared.

After we sold our class C and started looking into a more luxurious bus we also considered a Prevost but we're glad we ended up with a Newell. It's been 6 years and we still love our 87 but we always keep an eye out. Never know when we might come across that steal of a deal.