Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Anyone Heard of a CF MOTO Z6 Side by Side SxS?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
Neweller

Default Anyone Heard of a CF MOTO Z6 Side by Side SxS?

I had kind of a long lunch break today and ended up checking out a CF MOTO side by side at a somewhat local Honda dealer. At first I thought it a RZR but didn't see any signs showing this dealer being a Polaris dealer. So, had to make a u-turn and go over the place and check them out. Actually quite impressed with the design, fit and finish of this side by side priced with a roof for 7995.00. They offer a 51" width which allows them to hit most trails. The owner of the store said he had two of them at home for demoing and has been running the crap out them. He says that on the trail has no problem keeping up or staying ahead of his buddy on his RZR 800 but on a all out drag race the RZR takes the win.

They come equipped with a bunch of stuff that would add on some serious dough to the price of a Polaris RZR. Interesting for sure! I'll share some live pictures shortly. Until then, here is a stock photo of one.

2011 CF MOTO Z6
Engine SOHC 4-valve,
liquid-cooled single
Displacement 594cc
Bore x stroke 96mm x 82mm
Starting Electric
Transmission CVT
Final drive Shaft
Suspension/wheel travel:
Front Twin A-arm/9.5" travel
Rear Twin A-arm/9.1" travel
Brakes Four discs
Length/width/height ..103.5"/52"/70.9"
Wheelbase 77.2"
Ground clearance 9.5"
Fuel capacity 7.1 gal.
Weight 992 lb.
Colors Red, Metallic Blue, yellow,
Metallic Gray, Pearl White,
Camo Leaf
Price $8499
Manufacturer www.cfmoto-us.com
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote