Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2002 NEWELL COACH 622 45' - Quad Slide Newell with Large Walk-In Closet
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:34 PM   #22
Neweller

Jimmy, are you wanting me to stand down on this one? I may not find another like her. This may be the one you've been looking for if they will cut her loose. I'd say go for it.

Something I feel people need to remember when they arrive at a fair deal on their next coach and are still trying to sell their old coach is that pricing of buying and selling is relative to one another. What I'm trying to say here is don't try to get an arm and a leg for your old coach and expect to get a steal of a deal on your next coach. My opinion and my opinion only is that I prefer to throw out the car dealer mentality on buying a Newell Coach, it hasn't seemed to be working for most buyers and sellers. If you find a deal on your next coach, pass a like deal onto someone else on your old coach. Too many people buy a second coach for a fabulous price and think they will hit a home run return on their old coach, I don't know of anyone who has done it unless your business is dealing in Newell's, than it's always a numbers game.

Just my nickels worth, I think Forest would agree?
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote