Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Sliding up
Thread: Sliding up
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 03:45 AM   #11
Yachts

Well I own her.. I found title, I actually had it in Arkansas..wanted to fax copies of lien release and title from my bank but MOT would not let me take delivery unless they had it in there hands.. So at 10 am this morn I had one of my kids drive an hour from fort smith towards Tulsa.. Had my other kid who lives In Tulsa drive an hour the other way to meet his brother.. And hustle back to the airport in Tulsa where my mom met him with the lien release and he hopped a 1230 flight to houston. Where my dad met him at 245 and drove him 2 hours to nacodoches..he arrived at 515.. Signed the papers and mot didn't have the title for my coach I bought.. So frustrated that they make me stay an extra day not accept fax copies from my bank.. But expect me to accept copies from them.. Totally unprofessional.. My sales guy Stuart was awesome.. But the back office support and they also promised me to mount my sat dish on my new coach.. Well in the 2 days I was there they didn't have time.so they gave me 300 to have it mounted at home. soo anyway got my coach heading home. Very excited. Just don't like being treated like I'm a liar and they don't live up to the paperwork they expect me too..
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote