Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 24/7 in your coach just the two of you - How do you do it?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:42 AM   #6
fulltiming

Having previously full-timed for 10 years, we can say with certainty that you and your spouse MUST be best friends. Otherwise, it isn't going to work very long. Secondly, be respectful of the others need for space and privacy. Georgia likes to read in bed and I work/play on the computer up front. That gives us both quiet time (I usually get the Irish Wolfhound with me). Our computer workstations are close to each other but she is in the passenger seat facing forward and my desk is on the street side wall across from the coach so as long as we keep the speakers off or use headphones (as previously mentioned) it works well. Also it helps to divide the duties, especially on travel days so you aren't tripping over each other. I take care of getting the outside of the coach ready and she takes care of the inside. We both choose activities/events to attend so we can both get in some things we want to do. Make the small space work for you instead of against you. I was happy with the full-time life, the wife was more than ready to get back to a sticks and bricks house. So after 10 years of living in our RVs, we now keep it beside the house.
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
8V92 DDEC-2, HT740
PT Cruiser GT with Remco Transmission Pump
https://newellowner.com/newell-photos/
fulltiming is offline   Reply With Quote