Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - It's a Start...
Thread: It's a Start...
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
jwe648

Default This one came with the Cat 1160

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulltiming View Post
Welcome jwe. Looks like you have a great starting point. We look forward to sharing your restoration details. Did this happen to be either the 35' with the Cat engine that was at Camping World in Mesa earlier this summer or 38' for sale in Yuma last winter?
Somehow this Coach made it's way from Texas to Mesa. I started going thru the systems this weekend. It has a few issues that I will address before taking care of the interior needs.. Most of the systems work some are issues from the previous owner making mods that will need to be restored back. The fresh water tank, holding tank and inverters have been replaced as well as all (10) 8D batteries... The tires are near new.

My challanges will be to find a right windshield and a right rear marker light which appears to be simmuliar to the old Peterbuilt light. It still has the Electric Heaters and Furnace as well as some sort of engine heaters.

Both AC's are cold which is good in AZ.

It would be nice if I had a coach manual so I could tell what is what. i do have the engine and transmission books as welll as the Onan NH manual.

The previous owner was nice enough to take notes and diagrams for the wiring.. A Good Thing!!
jwe648 is offline   Reply With Quote