Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Fulltiming Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:54 PM   #24
prairieschooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
I agree with Ray the cutting through sites is my biggest pet peeve. It is very annoying to have fellow rvers cut through your turf. When you pull into your spot and pay to stay that is your territory to enjoy in peace. Walk around the park by following the paths or trails. Just like in a sticks and bricks home you don't want people walking through your yard to get to their house do you?
remember my earlier post! I use EZ-UP type shelters as disposable markers of our area! 1st thing I do after getting the coach taken care of is to set up the framework. That in and of itself discourages encroachment.

sorry but we do sometimes encourage a little barking to also keep others away. We do keep dog crap bags on us at all times though, after all these are my "kids".
[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote