Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell Travels whats the worst road you've taken your Newell down?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #3
Neweller

Joe, I can think of many. The worst road of encounter in a coach would probably been New Jersey. I don't remember the name of the road or expressway. I was basically lost in Newark with what seems to be a stupid exit numbering. Exit 1 A-Z or something crazy and took one of them ended up in extremely hard to maneuver area going down a street with about a foot clearance on each side, surprised I didn't take out a few dozen vehicle's. I had to pull up on the side walk on a busy street and had my son-in-law scout out another highway around the corner. He came back and said we could get on that highway no problem, just have to make a couple tight turns. So, we preceded to the onramp and after I had a dozen cars behind me and I'm rolling up to a toll booth, the attendant ask me what I'm doing and that I can't take this big rig onto the turnpike (cars only). He told me it was like a $500 fine if I get caught, but I had no choice but to go forward and take the first exit. That is what I did, and luckily I made it about 2 miles down the highway and got off the exit to land in another area of ridiculous streets. To make a long story short I did get out of there unscathed. Don't think I ever want to go back there again.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote