Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - washing and waxing
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 06:12 AM   #14
leskorcala@hotmail.com

Tom, have fun traveling in your coach, you worked so hard and now you will have fun see oall the hard work rolling on the road! new wheels, new interior ( bedroom etc.. )

We are officially on the road for several years, started 10 days ago! put two houses for rest, dont miss the rainy Northwest weather, staying at Jellybeen campground outside of Missoula for week, than to Rock Creek for week of fly fishing.

I to put coat of wax on our coach, also used that spray stuff Newell recomented from local NAPA, its amazing! it kept my Newell like new for long time!
What i do is wash my coach & whan i get to campground, I uesd duster on telescopic handle and go over entire coach with it, it takes me 10 minutes and i have all teh road dust of my paint,
My wheels, I use Blue Magic or Mother's and just rub the stuff in it, wipe it! than somthing not many people know about! I use cooking flour (white powder) and just wipe the entire chrome wheel with it, than just clean it with a soft rag! Done and all the back spots are gone and weels have a super luster!!! try it you will like the results!

Les & Cheryl Korcala
2001 Newell 3 slides
leskorcala@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote