Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Custom aftermarket seats made for your coach.
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #14
MrE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neweller View Post
Jon, I'm trying to picture what you are saying. Do you have any pics from the previous installation by chance.
Found one, probably not quite the angle you were hoping for, but here it is.
Name:  seats008.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  17.2 KB

After this picture was taken, I replaced the steering column with a tilt column out of an Acura and rewired wipers, lights, and cruise control from the dash and high beam off the floor to the steering column. I was also able to add intermittent to the wipers.

I already looked for pictures of the steering column and couldn't find any after I changed it out. Never was very good at documenting...

If you want to look at pictures, my brother has a web site with lots of pictures on it that are quite good. He does work for National Geographic, Conde Nast Traveler, and lots of other major publications and has written several books with lots of pictures. If you know where to look in his stock photo search you can find pictures of me Santa Barbara, California based advertising, corporate, editorial, fine art & stock photographer Macduff Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote