Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hello All
Thread: Hello All
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 03:20 AM   #17
Neweller

Bob, knowing some other particulars would be a great place of knowledge to start. I could write you a book on what may or may not be relative and still miss something important without having further knowledge as to some other particulars. It may be kind of a diamond in the rough or a costly mistake. I agree with most of the comments here but do have some additional thoughts but need to know a lot more details. I have fired up engines that have been sitting much longer than 10 years, but I also followed some added steps prior to doing so. Many of those steps have already been mentioned by others here. How many used engines being sold by salvage yards that haven't been stored for upteen years before they are even sold? Many engines set for years before the buyers market is even there.

The coach on ebay is owned by the Wilson's, it is a fantastic coach and if it was a wide body I would buy it in a heartbeat for myself and throw one slide in it on the drivers side, trick out the paint, and hit the road with it.

Just another nickels worth.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote