Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 96 Update Project almost done!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #30
Dave-n-Marjorie

Hi Dustin, I do have before pics somewhere but not on this computer. I will make sure to post some. The appliances never scared me at all, as they still make parts for all the high end stuff. I know people who got rid of their amanas and spent $2k on a new fridge, and all they needed was a $300 compressor. I also wanted to keep the same "built in look" that the amanas have. The thing that got me is the microwave, it looked brand new but was dated 96. Sure enough, was hardly used. I mean who doesnt use a microwave these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDustin View Post
Wow! What a stunner!

Do you have before and during photos to share as well? I know many folks myself included would love to see more if you have more to share.

It's nice when all appliances are like new/hardly used. That saves a bit of cash so you could use the money it would have cost to replace or upgrade towards something else. Just shows you Newell pretty much puts the BEST appliances in them that you can get and they are brands that last!

Again Congrats on the new to you coach and for making it "BRAND NEW" to you with this stunning renovation.
1996 Newell #423
47' Bath and a Half
Hilton Head Island, SC
Dave-n-Marjorie is offline   Reply With Quote