Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Tech Talk Archives 1
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:43 AM   #43
Neweller

A
124 11/6/2000 11:45:28 AM 11/6/2000 Newell Service service@newellcoach.com Hot Water in Shower Since around 1990, Newell has installed thermostatically controlled shower valves in new coaches. These valves maintain the set temperature even with variations in water pressure that occur with RV water pumps. Over time, the "thermoelement cartridge" that controls the temperature can fail and require replacement. When your coach was delivered new, the manual for the shower valve was included in a large loose leaf notebook of various component literature. If you can locate this manual, identify the specific cartridge with its part number in the illustrated parts breakdown. Our parts department can order the required cartridge with this information. If you cannot locate the manual, we may be able to order the correct part if you advise us of the brand of the shower valve. It will be either a Arwa Luwa or a Grohe. If you cannot identify the brand of the shower valve, another option is to have our service techs try to identify the brand of the valve from visual inspection when the coach is here.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote