Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Why did you decide on a Newell over the rest ??
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
Neweller

It all started on a like quest as with many others here on this forum. I personally looked at over a hundred bus conversions from gorgeous finished conversion to unfinished ones. Even spent a nice chunk to go through Bus Conversion Magazines hands on building course (very enjoyable by the way).

After looking at hundreds of throwaway coaches (as I call them) there was never any true comparisons to a bus conversion like Marathon Coach, Liberty Coach, Country Coach, and several other smaller converter offerings. I ran across a Newell by accident and was blown away by the fit and finish of this older master piece.

It's like comparing a 1980 Chevy Citation to a 1967 GTO or maybe in regards to the later model Newell's would be more like comparing a Chrysler K-Car to a Mercedes 600SL. There is no comparison!
Newell Rules! I'm thinking of using this name for my new rapper group.It kind of like being a young man again and meeting a beautiful girl and saying shes so fine! It was love at first site.

And I have to blame Karl Blade for being behind the helm of such an amazing offering to the world of us motorcoach lovers and dreamers.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote