Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Please Help With Our Trip Planning
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 02:37 AM   #52
RussWhite

Chester,

Yes, I do this fairly often and this is how it works.....

Stop the coach. Put Allison in neutral. Press the RAISE button ( it has four upward pointing arrows on the button ). It should start blinking - no need to hold it when it is blinking. To speed up the process put the coach in fast idle. Sit there and wait - be patient - it may take as much as four or five minutes. Just watch your system air pressure and when it reaches cut off - about 115 psi or so, you are up as high as you can go. If you don't want to be that high, you could stop sooner. Now go back to normal idle and you can put the coach in gear and slowly move. Just as soon as you are over needing the extra heigh, press the TRAVEL or STOP buttons on the HWH panel and you will return to travel mode. Don't increase speed too quickly as it takes some time for the coach to lower to noraml traveling level. I think it will automatically go out of the RAISE mode if you exceed some minimum speed, but I always put it back in travel mode just as soon as I can. I don't think being raised is a good thing for the drive shaft angle, so just keep that in mind.

If I missed anything or you have any questions, just let me know. Russ
RussWhite is offline   Reply With Quote