Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - On My Way
Thread: On My Way
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #65
chockwald

Well, sigh......I drove my "baby" back to the storage facility yesterday afternoon where she will await our call for our next adventure. I still have a few minor projects to finish, such as installing 2 electrical outlets nearer to the front of the coach....right now the kitchen area is where the easily accessible outlets end. We use our laptops near the front of the coach. There is one outlet up in the overhead cupboard on the right side of the TV, but it looks like a "Rube Goldberg" setup when we string the extention cord over to the dinning table. I'm going to install one outlet next to the light switch which is about 3 inches above the table top, and then one on the outside of the liquor cabinet just behind the drivers seat. The other minor redo is the XM antenna cable that I need to move a few inches so it doesn't interfer with the curtain track.

We have a short trip planned for Memorial Day up to Ventura where we will spend a few days on the beach with family and friends, and then an even shorter jaunt to Canyon RV Park located on the banks of the Santa Ana River in Yorba Linda, CA, which actually flows 12 months out of the year....that is about 15 miles from our home. We're trying to set up another trip with Steve and Tricia Ward in August, or September, but the details remain to be worked out on that one. Otherwise, the next long trip will start in mid November when we travel up to Spokane, WA for Thanksgiving, and then over to the Olympic Peninsula and down Highway 1.

Still looking for some photographic evidence of David and Denise's adventures...LOL!!
2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote