Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2001 Newell Coach Rebuilder Available!
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
Neweller

Default 2001 Newell Coach Rebuilder Available!

Here is a nice Newell Coach that would make a great rebuilder for the DIY guy or someone that has access to a body shop. This unit can be had for a great price and if a person did some or all the work, they could be into a nice triple slide coach for a song. I have been contemplating the purchase for some time but have some other business to attend to before taking on a project like this unless someone wants help with putting it back together, I could assist there. And if you are up in Canada, I would think that Keith aka Rellick could assist you too.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Here are the pictures of this nice coach.

Front with damaged windshields removed.Name:  01 Newell Rebuilder Front Windshield Damage.lcl.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  45.9 KB

Right Side Front View showing front and side repairs needed. There is a right rear slide on this unit.Name:  01 Newell Rebuilder Right Front. lcl.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  75.3 KB

Here you can see where the left front wheel and tire will need replaced along with the suspension being checked out.Name:  01 Newell Rebuilder Left Front Wheel Damage.lcl.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  40.8 KB

Inside dash and cockpit view. Steering wheel was obviously damaged from the pilot.Name:  01 Newell Rebuilder Dash View.lcl.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  43.5 KB

Rear appears to have some minor damage.Name:  01 Newell Rebuilder Right Rear.lcl.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  29.7 KB

Inside galley and dining views as the vehicle sits from being towed into the storage yard. There will likely be some attention to detail with minor interior work.Name:  01 Newell Rebuilder Dining View.lcl.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  49.1 KB

Name:  01 Newell Rebuilder Galley and Fridge.lcl.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  38.0 KB

Here is a pic of the front tv area, left front slide and headliner above the salon.Name:  01 Newell Rebuilder Salon Ceiling and Slide.lcl.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  32.3 KB

[TABLE="class: data-block-body"]
[TR="class: component two-column first fieldedit odd"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: component two-column address even"]
[TD="class: fdata"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: component two-column fieldedit odd"]
[TD="class: fdata"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: component one-column center fancyphone even"]
[TD="class: fullrow fdata, colspan: 2"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote