Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - New Owners
Thread: New Owners
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 02:12 PM   #4
Mikeh

Mrproinc,
Welcome to Newell ownership. We took delivery of coach #1252 in October. You probably made the right choice. We love our coach. As with any coach you will have problems. Our coach now has about 5000 miles on it and is now at the factory getting its first check up. Nothing serious, just fixing some small things. With a coach with as many moving parts and switches as a Newell has I was amazed at how few issues we had. When we delivered it for the check up there were about 8 people working on her at the same time. Each one seemed to be very concerned about their task and jumped right in. Making no excuses. Very impressive.
We saw your coach at the Tampa show in January. Very nice. I love the colors and the big slide is unbelievable. Looks like a house inside. Like you, we chose the allison transmission because of how smooth it operates.
You will learn to love this site. I check it every day. Everyone seems to be very eager to help if they can. Love reading about their projects and solutions. Michael Day is a owners manual with legs. If he can't tell you how to fix it, he knows who can. Have fun with your new toy. Mike Haddox
Mikeh is offline   Reply With Quote